The Legend Award recognizes an executive director or CEO with 15 or more years of experience in the community social services sector. The individual has demonstrated a sustained level of high performance, served as a mentor and an inspiration to colleagues and has made extraordinary contributions to the community and the sector.
Do you know someone who fits the following criteria?
- Has made significant contributions of exceptional benefit to the operation of the agency and/or services to its clients, and to the social services sector as a whole.
- Consistently performs with unusual dedication and distinction within the community social services sector.
- Shares knowledge and is a dedicated mentor of others in the sector.
- Displays a solid work ethic, dedication and innovation.
- Displays outstanding leadership and unique professional skills.
- Exemplifies the highest ideals of the community social services sector.